Bradley's second phase engineering change proposal (ECP 2) contract is focused on meeting electric power generation and computing requirements for network systems.
Altatech was subcontracted by prime vendor BAE SYSTEMS to provide systems engineering support, eXpress modeling consulting, and CPU software engineering and integration for the second phase Engineering Change Proposal (ECP 2) upgrade program of the US Army’s Bradley infantry fighting vehicles (IFVs) fleet.
We were contracted to execute the following:
- Assess the quality of the existing eXpress models
- Complete eXpress Modeling effort
- Support CPU target software and hardware integration
- Support CPU target debugging environment development
- Support CPU documentation development
- Support CPU reprogramming development
- Optimize CPU software to meeting timing and size requirements
- Modify CPU software to support subsystem start-up time synchronization and serialization
- Implement a Quality Assurance system in accordance with ISO 9001